It's Wednesday, which means What I Ate Wednesday! I really wish I had more creative photos to show, but I eat what I eat :) Here are some of my meals today.
Lunch consisted of a blueberry salad with Swai fish and a bagel thin with string cheese.
Dinner was grilled salmon and a huge side of roasted vegetables. I love roasted tomatoes on the grill. I think in reality I just love crispy food, so crispy veggies I adore.
1. That is is Wednesday, which means only 1 more day of Summer School this week and no more tutoring for the week
2. The weather forecast calls for today being the LAST rainy, cloudy, chilly day this week
3. 4 more days until my 10k run
4. My new book that came in the mail today...
5. I re-stocked my order of Protein powder, Cinnamon Bun and Peanut Butter
5 Things I am Not So Loving this Wednesday
1. A call from my car dealership claiming they have not received my cashier's check that was over-nighted over a week ago
2. My room for summer school is so muggy that my students papers are actually damp
3. How sore and tired I am from this weeks past workouts...calls for a rest day tomorrow
4. I went to turn in clothes to Plato's Closet (a retail store that buys back old clothes) and they gave my 4 bucks for a HUGE bag of clothes...and I even had a North Face Fleece in the bag that I bought this year!
5. Today's weather, to yucky to even take Cooper out on a walk
Today's workout was a light 45 minute elliptical workout followed by some abs. I woke up this morning very tired and worn out, I should have been better about listening to my body and staying in bed...live ya learn. Tomorrow is 100% rest and start fresh on Friday.
What are some things you are loving/hating this Wednesday?
How many rest days do you take?
I try to take at least one rest day a week, but sometimes I need more then that if I push myself to hard.