Workout Warrior

Workout Warrior

Monday, June 13, 2011

These pictures took FOREVER to upload...I hate when blogger is so slow. Anyways, I was in the mood to post some of my favorite things I love to shop for. If you don't know already I am trying to save money this summer by not shopping so much, so I can at least write about it he he he.

I love running shoe shopping. I can spend countless hours in a sporting goods store looking and trying on shoes. Even if I don't have the money to buy them, I still love to look and dream. I have noticed more and more neon colored shoes. My next purchase I would like to invest in some neon pink or green ones. The brighter the shoe, the more fun the run!! Nike Tempo shorts are also fun to shop for. There are so many colors and designs now, they make it impossible to choose from.



Protein powder, I know sounds boring but when I come across a new flavor comes across my eye I jump for joy. I love Muscle Gauge protein powder, they have so many different yummy flavors from Rocky Road to Cake Batter.



You guessed it, how else can I handle my gum addiction..searching high and low for the newest flavors. Mint chocolate chip, strawberry shortcake, peach pineapple...YUM! I would love to meet the genius who invented gum, I would bow down!


Now a little more about my style. I try and I mean really try to be a girl. I paint my nails, try to buy a few floral shirts with some color here and there, dress up in dresses...but when it comes down to it I love being plain and simple. I am truly a jeans and v-neck tee girl. I have nearly 15 or so different color v-neck tees...they are so easy to wear and I still think they can make a girl look sexy.


Along with these tees, I go with a good pair of destroyed jeans and some type of silver jewelery..



then end the outfit with a stylish but comfy pair of flat sandals. Some may call it boring and such boyish look, but this is the look I love.




I remember when I was little, I always envisioned having a family picture of all of us in jeans and Gap t-shirts. I have guess you can say I really have fallen into the Gap. Ha!


What is your style consist of??

What are some of your favorite things to shop for??






















2 comments:

  1. Amen to the neon pink/green shoes! I found some awesome Saucony racing flats, which I love. They are neon yellow and are so fun.

    My favorite place to buy running shoes is http://www.runningwarehouse.com/
    They have great prices to begin with and they also have really good sales a lot of times too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want to go shopping! I love bright colored running shoes!!! They are the best!!

    ReplyDelete