Workout Warrior

Workout Warrior

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Flood Business

If you have not heard already, Nebraska is getting some major flooding...and it just so happens to be happening four to five miles north of where I live. Craig works for Pioneer seed business, and many of his customers have lost their land and have had to evacuate their homes due to the flood. As of now, we are okay. They are watching our power plant and have put sand bags around it to make sure that it is safe. If the water does get to the plant, our water usuage will be shut down. Thank goodness I have parents that live just about 35 minutes from me so I would still have a place to stay. Here are just a few pics of some of the flooding that is around my area.








I feel so horrible for all those who have to evacuate their homes :( I can't believe all the crazy weather that has been going on everywhere!

Well today is Wednesday and the sun is shinning, I am off to the pool this afternoon and will be back for a "What I Ate Wednesday." Have a great Wednesday!!








1 comment: