10 Reasons Why I Love My Dad
1. He is very responsible with his money. He always makes sure his bills are paid on time, he puts money away from savings, and never buys on impulse...very different from me!
2. I can always count on him for car troubles. My Dad is a parts manager at Huber and can usually solve any car bind that I am in.
3. He is someone I can always turn to for advice. Weather it be finical, car, relationship..I can always turn to him.
4. He lives simple. Yes, folks my Dad has no cell phone, no DVD player, and keeps the same pairs of shoes for years.
5. He spoils my Mom. I always hope that I have a marriage like my parents one day. My Dad is always there to take care of my Mom, and also treats her to vacations and fancy dinners.
6. He is a runner...need I say more :)
7. My Dad loves to be clean, something that I try to take into account myself.
8. He has put up with me through all the stages of my life, through hormones and being a teenager to being a crazy college kid breaking curfews and drinking underage
9. He likes to stay busy. My Dad is always the type to be up early and keep himself productive.
10. I know someday when I have kids he will make a great Grandpa!!
Happy Father's Day!! Today was a little rough for me. I headed back to Columbus yesterday to meet with Craig and we went to a small town street dance. We did not make it home till 2am last night! I had to be up and ready to leave by 9am to meet with my parents for Father's Day in Omaha, which is an hour and a half away. Yes...I was a little tired, but it turned out to be a wonderful day. We ended up driving downtown near the river to eat at one of our favorite Restaurants, Rick's Boatyard. The flooded river near the restaurant
Dad and I
Mom and I
The restaurant is known for great seafood and is located right on the river. It was quite the popular place today. If you happen to be a HUGE baseball fan, the College World Series are going on right now in Omaha. We have a brand new stadium built and Ricks happens to be located right by all the action. Well I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day!!
Tell me why you love your Dad??