Workout Warrior

Workout Warrior

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Taco Bake Thursday

Since Craig has been working 15+ hours I have taken the role of making dinner for him...awww. I have actually had a fun time finding yummy recipes that he will enjoy. Yesterday I made him a Taco Bake.
Ingrediants: 1 Box of Mac and Cheese
1 8 oz container of Sour Cream
1 Pound Lean Ground Beef

4 Cups Shredded Cheese
1 Package of Taco Seasoning

Step 1: Make Mac and Cheese as Directed on the box Step 2: While Mac and Cheese is cooking add mix Toca Seasoning into Lean Ground Beef Step 3: Once Mac and Cheese is done according to the box, add in the entire container of Sour Cream (1 Cup) Step 4: Layer the bottom of the pan with half of the Mac and Cheese and Sour Cream mixture, then place the cooked meat on top of the Mac and Cheese

Step 5: Place 2 cups shredded cheese on top of the meat then place the rest of the Mac and Cheese on top of the cheese and the finish up the top layer with the other 2 cups of cheese. Bake for 15 minutes at 350!In other news, our air conditioner is still not fixed! Yes, I am very upset about this. Luckily the weather has cooled down below 90 so I was able to get a decent amount of sleep last night. The night before was MISERABLE so I high tailed it to the parents house 40 minutes away and crashed on their couch in the basement. Craig, sweated it out with Cooper in the apartment.
Pretty excited when I came home last night and found my new hoodie had arrived in the mail. I found this at a great steal on the Under Armour website for 26 bucks with free shipping! Yes, I know summer is coming....but when do you not use a hoodie.

Today's Workout: 2 mile run at pace of 5.6-5.7
10 minutes on Elliptical followed by a 10 minute cool down on the bike


Lifts: Lat Pull Down 2x12 45 pounds


Butterfly Back Press 2x12 20 pounds


Bicep Curls 2x12 25 pounds



One Arm Dumbbell row 2x12 each arm 12 pounds

T Bar Row 2812 30 pounds

1 Set of 12 side switches with 10 pound weight

1 Set of 12 sit ups on exercise ball

Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes

My legs are still pretty sore from the light leg lifting that I did on Tuesday so my run was a little harder than expected. Tomorrow I am looking to stick to 40 minutes of cardio with some abs and Saturday hoping to hit my 5 mile run.

This is what Chelsea's hair resorts in when the humidity is high and she has no air conditioner....curls curls curls!!


Questions: Where do you search for recipes?


What is your favorite apparal of clothing (hoodies, tank tops, shorts, etc.) ?

2 comments:

  1. you are too cute! I love the hair! mine looks like that too in humidity. and Great workout!

    ReplyDelete