Workout Warrior

Workout Warrior

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WIAW

Pretty excited...today I picked up our invitations after work and this wonderful engagement photo will cover the invitation. Now I just have to put together about 300 invites...enter the bridesmaids and several bottles of wine lol. After picking up my invites, I called up Muscle Gauge and ordered some of my fav protein powder.
Two flavors I love...chocolate and peanut butter. The total came to 81 bucks! I still wonder why I am broke, probably because I spend a fortune on protein powder. I do though, to justify use it in almost everything I make pre and post workout.
What I ate Wednesday...here are just a few shots of what I enjoyed this Wednesday...
Before bed tonight, I will be enjoying one of these lovely peanut butter protein shakes made with almond milk.
Mid Day snack consisted of wonderful cinnamon roasted almonds...these babies are like crack. For lunch I had once again a tuna salad with some raspberry dressing and sliced apples. I also paired it with some pita bread and yogurt as usual.
Breakfast, chocolate protein oats with flax meal and cranberries and yogurt to mix in. I HATE cranberries unless they are cooked, I can't eat them right out of the bag...strange.
My afternoon snack consisted of some cereal mixed in with protein powder and greek yogurt..I think I get my daily dose of vitamin D.
Dinner...mid-way through the day I had a craving for pancakes, so pancakes it was...of course with a side of green beans and some ketchup.
Today was a rest day from the gym, and well needed. Yesterday at PT my doc made me do lunges. Yes, lunges that I have not attempted in over two months. My butt was so sore this morning. I am pretty pumped for tomorrow's workout, attempting a mile run!
Do plan your dinners out a week ahead of time or do you fly by the seat of your pants?
What are you looking forward to fitness wise??

6 comments:

  1. lol pancakes, green beans, and ketchup... definitely interesting. I don't usually plan dinners... I kind of just make it up depending on what I'm feeling like at that moment.

    I'm looking forward to being able to run more than 1/2 a mile. :| and gaining some swim speed again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might plan my dinners the morning of, but not really a week in advance or anything. I should though!
    Your engagement picture is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is the cutest! I love it, you two look so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh chels, i love your engagement pictures. YOu look so happy. HOld onto that moment forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your engagement photo is beautiful!!

    So I've decided to buy protein powder for the first time.

    I'm going to get BSN protein. Tappan has it and it tastes like a chocolate milkshake... It has 200 calories and 22 grams of protein per serving:

    http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=IP-1062

    I think it's worthwhile to spend so much of protein powder because think about how much money it would cost if you bought that protein in the form of a steak or something more expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first photo is so flipping cute! What a great idea for the invites!!!

    ReplyDelete