Workout Warrior

Workout Warrior

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fun Q and A

When was the last time you cried and why?
Last Sunday, Craig and I were up way past our bedtimes tailgating and we crashed at a friends house. The next morning, I woke up very tired and in desire need of a shower. We stopped to get coffee and Starbucks messed up my oatmeal, I was so tired and worn out from the night I just burst out into tears.
Do you like your handwriting?
Depends on the day, sometimes I love it other times I despise it. I hate my cursive handwriting.
What is your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey or chicken breast lunch meat, Costco.
Do you have any kids?
Nope, but hopefully starting soon after the wedding ;)
If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?
For sure, I consider myself easy to get along with!
Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes
Would you ever bungee jump?
Of course!!
Do you use sarcasm?
All the time, although most of the time my third grade students don't get it.
What is your favorite cereal?
Kashi Go Lean
Do you untie your shoelaces before putting them on or taking them off?
Usually tie them once, and leave them tied until they need to be tied again.
What is your favorite ice cream?
Cookie Dough from Coldstone
Do you think you are strong?
My lower body is much stronger then my upper body
What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their eyes
Red or Pink?
Red-my wedding color!!
What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
I have trouble speaking what is on my mind to avoid confrontation
Who do you miss the most?
My Aunt Wanda
What color of pants are you wearing?
Gray sweatpants
What is the last thing you ate?
Salmon and spaghetti squash
If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Red
Favorite smells?
Fresh air early morning, the smell of grilling, Love spell by Victoria Secret, my fiance's cologne
What are you listening to right now?
LifeTime Movie
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My Mother In Law
Favorite sports to watch on TV?
Cheerleading or gymnastics, last would have to be baseball
Hair color?
Truly brown but dye it blond
Eye Color?
Green and brown, they change color in the sunlight
Do you wear contacts?
Nope, 20/20 vision :)
Favorite food?
Toss up between oatmeal and pizza
Scary movie or happy ending?
Happy Ending
Last movie you watched?
Something Borrowed
What color of shirt are you wearing?
Blue
Summer or winter?
Summer, snow is ick!
Hugs or kisses?
Hugs from loved ones kisses from my finance
Favorite dessert?
Frozen cookie dough or carrot cake
What book are you reading right now?
Not sure of the title, but it is by Jodi Picoult, just started it
What did you watch on TV last night?
Kendra
Rolling stones or Beetles?
Neither
What is the furthest place you have been?
Costa Rica
Do you have a special talent?
Teaching
Favorite sound?
Sound of rain
Where were you born?
Iowa
Now answer some of your own!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I have totally felt the way you did when you last cried. When I'm tired, I'll cry over the stupidest little thing.
    If I were a crayon, I'd be Robin's Egg Blue. I love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the being friends with yourself question is so strnage

    sorry about oatmeal sadness D:

    ReplyDelete