Workout Warrior

Workout Warrior

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July! I can officially say I am tuckered out and so glad to be home after a long, long weekend. My camera batteries died this weekend, we made a trip out to one of are friends lake houses in North Platte, and the nearest gas station was quite a few miles away...and honestly we were so busy having so much fun I forgot. We started out on Saturday morning and drove most of the afternoon. Saturday and Sunday were spent on Jet Skis, boats, and yes enjoying many adult beverages.
After some long nights of drinks we hit up the local Amigo's for some good late night fast food.
We headed back this afternoon, and I tried my best to keep my diet fresh from the past few days of poor food choices with adding a good old subway sandwich to my diet.
Craig and I had a wonderful weekend seeing alot of our friends that we have not seen in over several years. Holiday weekends are so much fun, but at the same time they can sure be wearing. When I was younger, I could go for weekends on end staying up late and getting crazy. Anymore, the older I get the toll it really takes on my poor body. Two days off from the gym eating healthy, means tomorrow I will be ready to return strong and freash!!
How was your 4th of July weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend!!! My weekend was fantastic - relaxing and laying in the sun. Can't beat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reuniting with old friends is always a good time. That's awesome that you were able to do that this weekend. Holiday weekends wear me out too. I slept like a baby last night!

    ReplyDelete