This is what I have felt like doing all day today...AHHHHHHHH! I am stressed, no getting around it, eye twitching, head throbbing, stressed. Let me vent a little on why I am so stressed....
1. Just found out that on my wedding weekend there is State Wrestling being held as well as a president's volleyball tournament, which means every entire hotel is booked solid...5 months out!!! I spent my entire plan time at work calling hotels trying to book rooms for my guests and came to no luck. My only choice....the casinos which are a half hour away from my venue, last thing I had in mind :(
2. Was just notified that my venue for my reception will not accept my catering company that I have chosen after I have already met with them and picked out food. I had not a clue I had to choose from a preferred catering list.
3. I just had a new student enter my room less then 2 weeks ago, now they are leaving after I rearranged my classroom to fit an extra student (supplies, class lists)
4. Parent teacher conferences are already next week and I have nothing prepared because I have been spending my entire week so far making phone calls
5. My foot/ankle continues to stiffen throughout the day which only means more swimming, which my pool in my area is not fixed and the extra twenty minute drive a day is really starting to get annoying.
6. I have an stuffy nose with a sore throat :( I feel okay I am just sooo clogged up and I am thinking I am getting a sinus infection.
7. My car just started making funny noises in my engine, like I have extra cash to fix this one!
OKay if you made it this far in my post, I LOVE YOU :) Sometimes I just have to get a good whine in for the day when everything seems to be building up all at once. So what does a girl do when she is stressed.....
Of course hit the gym, even if that means another twenty minute drive
Look forward to the upcoming weekend and blow off some steam with a little girl time
Not going to happen, but taking a vacation to somewhere sunny and warm always helps
Turn to my two best men in the world and have them listen to my problems