It's Tuesday, that means only four more days till the weekend. Okay, that is horrible that I am already counting down the days until the weekend. Today was quite a busy day, with the students being hung over by sugar, I had to be on my toes all day long with them. Enter 3 things I despised today, 3 things I was most shocked about today, and 3 things I loved today.
3 Things I HATED about today
1. I hated the fact that I had to stretch so much today. I know, I know, it helps your muscles recover...but I HATE taking the time to do it!
2. I had an observation today. Meaning my principal comes in my room and watches me teach for an entire hour. I hate when all eyes are on me.
3. How my puppy Cooper ran away from me today. Somehow I had strapped his chain on wrong and it snapped mid-way through our short walk. He went sprinting down the street with me running after him like an idiot.
3 Things that Shocked Me Today
1. Doing lunges at Physical Therapy. Shocked how much my butt had a great workout, and also shocked that physical therapy can be a workout itself.
2. I know this is old news, but come on...really I heard they lasted 72 days! Pathetic!!
3. My new protein powder arrived and I was shocked with how good the basic chocolate flavor tasted. I always tend to order the fancier flavors (Ice Cream Sandwich, Rockey Road, etc.) For just being chocolate, it tasted pretty darn good!
3 Things I Loved Today
1. My brand spanking new North Face Winter coat. Craig bought me a new one for putting up with him and his friends tailgating this weekend..he he he.