Workout Warrior

Workout Warrior

Monday, June 14, 2010

New To Blogging

Okay so this is a first for me, welcome to the blogging world.  After discovering so many interesting blogs focused on nutrition and fitness, I figured why not start my own.  I am a little apprehensive to the comments I will receive, but ah well!  A little about me, 27 year old living in the city and just enjoying life.  I am now on Summer Vacation (currently teach 3rd grade).  To keep myself busy this summer I am tutoring and doing summer school half day.  I have a wonderful boyfriend who I spend most of my down time with.  
I have been into fitness since I can remember.  I have a pretty a-typical personality which leads me to overdo things.  A bad case of Mono from overtraining from a marathon really put me in my place.  I now have to modify my workouts a little more carefully, and if I overtrain to the least my body feels it.  I am excited to meet some people that have the same interests as me.  I hope to post my meals along with some fun pics of my food!

No comments:

Post a Comment