Workout Warrior

Workout Warrior

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fabulous Friday!!

Ahhh no summer school today and I have a full day planned!!  Just got back from hitting the gym.  Had a fantastic workout:
20 minute sprints on tredmill
10 minutes on elliptical 
Deadlifts 3x12 40 pounds
Hamstring lifts 3x12 40 pounds
Calf Raises 3x25 30 pounds 
Side Ab Crunches with Weights 2x15 each side 10 pounds
Hamstring lifts with cable 3x10 each leg with 25 pounds 
My workouts are so random, I usually don't keep track of what I do...just kind of do what I am feeling like and try to do around 12 sets of each at a heavy enough weight for me.  I should focus on increasing weight, but I am happy with the way I look...yes I would not mind a little bit more muscle in my upper body but I am not obsessive about it.  Therefore, the rules of lifting I really don't abide by as long as I have some tone to my body I am happy :) 
After I came home all sweaty I devoured some breakfast: 





This meal consisted of:
1/2 cup oats
3oz strawberries sliced
1 tbsp. flax meal
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 container greek yogurt

Yesterday I had some good meals.  I finished up the roast beef in my fridge and had a roast beef salad with pita bread and cottage cheese for lunch and also made a tilapia soft taco for dinner :) 




So for the rest of the day I have plans to go meet with my Aunt and Mom.  We are going to do some shopping and then also head off to have some lunch.  Later on tonight, I have plans to celebrate Father's Day with the family.  We are going  to go out and try this new fish restaurant.  I am very excited to try it out.  I love any place that serves fresh fish.  If I could eat raw fish everyday (I can't because I can't afford it) I would!!  
In other news I got a new Blackberry Curve the other day.  Very excited and loving it.  I had an old Blackberry before but did not have the internet on it.  Me and the boyfriend decided to go ahead and join the same plan to save us both money...I am loving it!  


I love having the summers off, it just gives me a chance to catch up on stuff I love to do...like read.  I have started reading a new book titled "In My Skin."  I tend to get crap from other people for the books that I choose to read.  This one is a biography of a drug addict.  I don't know why I am interested by this but I am.  Those reality shows on addiction, I can get so into them.  I think I am just amazed how some people can get themselves in such a hole and live their lives the way they live them.  I love biography literature!  Well I am off to shower and head out for the afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment