Workout Warrior

Workout Warrior

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back to Blogging

So I have poorly left my blog due to me getting lazy, but along with the new year I have had so many random thoughts and goals buzzing through my head, I figured I would start up my blog once again.
I have decided to commit myself to the Lincoln Half Marathon in May. I am excited and scared all at the same time. Excited because I am back into running and my longest run has been a 6 miler last Sunday. Scared because I have such an addictive personality that I tend to overdo any training schedule that is given to me.
This time around, I am determined to do this correctly, listen to my body and make it to the half. Currently I am running 3-4 times a week and lifting at most three times per week. I know that I am going to have to downsize my lifting once my running kicks into gear.
I am so ready for Spring so I can get outdoors and get some good runs in that way. I have forgotten how good it feels to get a good run in and the rush you feel afterwords.
Well I will be in touch with meals, moves thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment