Workout Warrior

Workout Warrior

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WIAW

I love holiday sales! I grabbed these snazzy heels at Target for 10 bucks today. I am thinking these will be PERFECT for the New Year Celebration. My only concern is that I don't think they will actually stay on the entire night due to the size of the heel. I am such a wuss when it comes to heels.
I can't believe it is already Wednesday, time sure does fly by when you are not working and enjoying the days off. In the last three days I have accomplished much:
Changed oil in my car
Met with the band who will be playing at our wedding
Met with Lisa who is in charge of our reception hall to run through and finalize our reception
Met with my future Mother in Law and showed her our ceremony sight
Found earrings for my wedding
Returned all clothing that was given to Craig for Christmas and exchanged them for other sizes
Completed my wedding programs
Cleaned out three of my closets in my apartments and got rid of three trash bags full of clothes
Hit up Costco and filled up on dishwasher soap, laundry detergent, almonds, trash bags, grilled chicken, Splenda, foil, and zip lock bags (all for 170 bucks!1)
Re-filled my gas tank twice already this week from all the driving around
Completed Day 1 and Day 2 of Live Fit Trainer
Phew!!
Tomorrow is a planned rest day from the gym. Can you believe it my second rest day of the week, I am doing great! I plan on hitting the gym four times this week and next week back to my regular routine of 5 days a week. I will admit, the last two workouts have left me pretty sore, but a good sore.
In a random order here is some of my eats this Wednesday...
Grilled Chicken mixed with a ton of veggies and Mrs. Dash Seasoning
Peanut Butter cookies I baked with Hershey Kisses
Protein Cookies made with Flaxseed, Egg Whites, Kashi Go Lean and Protein Powder
More Grilled Chicken and Broccoli
Half a grilled chicken wrap and pita bread with jelly and cheese..YUM
What is something you have accomplished so far this week?
Heels or flats?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those shoes!! What a great deal! :) I'm a sucker for heels and I'm already 5'9" ;)

    ReplyDelete